Mission & Vision
1. To prescribe and implement a curriculum for physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and intellectual enlistment for achieving multifaceted development and growth of the younger generation.
2. To foster an environment for the development of leadership qualities, team spirit, sportsmanship, self-esteem and other social attributes to prepare children for facing real life challenges.
3. To create an ambience that provides a continuous encouragement and motivation for enhancing initiative and drive, innovativeness, creativity, original thinking and insatiable appetite for knowledge.
4. To prepare the future generation to face the challenges of globalization, galloping technology and social changes in the 21st century.
5. To nurture in every child conventional Indian ethics, culture and ethos with a judicious blend of modern values and technology to churn out a perfect global citizen.
6. Blend modern education with our rich heritage ensuring a gradual metamorphosis in thought and action to prepare the new generation to lead our country into the future.
7. To make children aware of the significance of an eco-friendly environment.
8. To nurture the unique potential in every child.
Every Child is Unique:
1. It is a well-known fact that no two thumbprints are alike. Like the thumbprints, we believe that every child is born with a unique personality. Each child has a unique DNA print and brain network that dictates the manner in which the child assimilates processes and reacts to stimuli. We aim to translate our belief that ‘Every Child is Unique’ into a pedagogy that adapts to the child’s unique learning style.
Education Should Foster Real Understanding:
2. Understanding is different from knowledge. While knowledge relies on memory, understanding relies on conceptual clarity. We aim to apply our belief that ‘Education Should Foster Real Understanding’ through our proprietary content and assessment tools.
Real Understanding through an Integrated Approach:
3. A school is a micro-system where different factors have an effect on the child. The teachers, the curriculum, the examinations, the environment, the infrastructure, the activities, all come together to nurture the unique potential of the child. Our philosophy of ‘Real Understanding through an Integrated Approach’ is implemented through our Litera Octave approach towards education. We aim to blend technology into the teaching method of the students in a manner that they learn to consider it as an aid /tool for development and productivity, rather as an asset or object of luxury.