Guidelines & Procedures
- Value Education does not form a separate dimension of the curriculum but is integrally interwoven into the entire fabric of the curriculum. Stress is laid on developing a methodical and disciplined approach to life; to have a discriminating mind, the courage to tread new paths and to follow the dictates of one’s own conscience even if it means being different.
- Mount Litera Zee School, Unnao admits all students irrespective of gender, religion, caste, creed or ability levels as long as they fulfill all the other admission criteria.
- Mount Litera Zee School, Unnao admits students from Nursery to Class IX & XI provided there are vacancies.
- Admissions to all Pre-Primary classes are based only on observation session and interaction with tiny-tots parents/guardians.
- Parents/guardians must produce relevant certificates to prove their child has completed the level of schooling required prior to the class to which admission is sought.
- The age of candidates seeking admission to the Pre-Primary at Mount Litera Zee School, Unnao must be at least three years on 1st March of the year in which admission is sought. Following this, the minimum age for admission to every class thereafter goes up accordingly. The criterion for the minimum age to qualify for admission to any class is adhered to most strictly.